|HOME :: Structure Stypes :: Bridges & Piers
Bridges & Piers
Key CSI Bridge & Pier Projects
Tampa Road Bridge Owner: Pinellas County, FL
Location: Clearwater, FL
Engineer/Architect: Steve M. Laney
This bridge is located over the Tarpon Canal on Tampa Road, between East Lake Road and McMullen Booth Road. It handles heavy vehicular traffic throughout the day; therefore, the project required very tactical and methodical implementation throughout the construction process.
CSI was awarded the contract to perform various services including; full depth slab replacement, traffic separator replacement, expansion joints replacement, signing and striping, and MOT.
Line items included:
- Maintenance of Traffic
- Barrier Wall, Concrete (Temporary) Pre Pcpw Std Tech Spec 102-1000
- Turbidity Barrier, Floating
- Concrete Class IV, Superstructure
- Bridge Floor Grooving
- Crack Sealing
- 2" Dia. Concrete Core
- Epoxy Injection of Cracks In Concrete Structures
- Reinforcing Steel
- Expansion Joint Seal
- Traffic Separator, Conc, Fdot, Type 1 (4'-0" Wide)
- Signing & Pavement Marking
The project was to be successfully completed within 60 days to avoid monetary penalties. CSI successfully completed the project 16 days early, and under budget.
Printer-Friendly One Page Project Summary